Thursday, November 29, 2007

WELCOME TO THE OGC TUMBLING BLOG


Hello Everyone.

Here is a new and easy way for you to stay up-to-date on what is going on in the OGC Tumbling Program. I will post schedule changes, news, scores, results, events, etc. on this blog. Everything gets archived so you will be able to refer back to what was posted if you miss something. I think this will alleviate some of the problems we have had in the past with e-mailing.

I will continue to send e-mails and updates but this way you can check things at your own liesure or avoid printing paper copies by just adding this blog as one of your favourite websites.

This is the first post.

Feel free to send me an e-mail at dahogc@gmail.com or post a comment (If you are an OGC Tumbler or a family member of an OGC tumbler then you will already have my other e-mail. I decided to make one for this site so that I don't get overloaded on my hotmail account, if you need something immediate send an e-mail to my hotmail account, thanks).

Here's to the first OGC blog and the awesome OGC Tumbling Program.

GO OGC Tumblers!

Don

No comments: