Sunday, December 2, 2007

PROVINCIAL DC - DON'S GROUP THIS WEEKS CHANGES December 3rd to 9th


I sent out the December (holiday) schedule via e-mail this week and in paper copy to most. Please note these changes for Don's Provincial DC group:


Wednesday, December 5th REGULAR TRAINING 4:00 - 7:00pm


Thursday, December 6th Make Up Class for December 9th, class will run from 4:30 to 7:00pm


Friday, December 7th Class will RUN LATER THAT USUAL I have to coach the Developmental 1 group for Niki as she is acting as a Clinician at the Provincial Tumbling Training Camp being held at Futures. I will coach Niki's group from 4:30 to 6:30pm and my group from 6:30 to 8:30pm.



Sunday, December 9th NO TRAINING. I will be gone to the Training Camp at Futures.


December is very mixed up for my group. My apologies for all the confusion.


Keep watching your e-mails and the blog for updates.


Don

No comments: