Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend Schedule


Hi Everyone,


Since I do not have everyone on my e-mail contact list I thought I would post this weekends scheduled changes here. I hope everyone checks the blog regularly for updates, news, and to steal photos (for those of you who don't know how to do this click directly on the picture, it will appear on an additional screen in larger format, right click and then click on Save to Pictures and it's yours. This is also my way of photo sharing.)


Friday, May 8th

Dev 1 No Training Make Up Monday May 4th
Prov BA 4:30-8:00 (Da)
Prov CB 4:30-6 :30(D)
Dev 2 No Training Make Up Monday May 4th

Nat All 6:30-8:30 (D)


For the Developmental Groups that Amanda coaches I am hearing there was a miscommunication or a non-communication about the Monday, May 4th Make Up class so she will be letting you know (or I will be letting you know) when the alternate Make Up Class will be. Sorry about that little slip up.


Sunday, May 10th MOTHER's DAY

Prov CB 9:30-12:30 (D)
Dev Grp 4 11:30-1:30 (R)
Prov DC Training 9:30-12:30 with CB Group
Dev Grp 3 1:00-3:00 (E)
Dev Grp 2 2:00-4:00 (A)

Nat All Training 12:30-3:30 (D)

All Tumblers 3:30-9:30pm Spend time with Mom!


If you are unable to attend class due to Mother's Day activities or for any other reasonable reason please let your coach know or drop me an e-mail at dholmes_tumbling@hotmail.com


Keep you eyes on the blog as I will post the schedules here as well. (Note if the schedule is too small to read just click on it and it will come up bigger. If you want a paper copy please request it of me through e-mail or I can send you a Word Document. I haven't figured out how to post a Word Doc on BlogSpot).


This coming week I will be posting the information about Re-Tryouts and Open Tryouts, how the registration for the next season will proceed, and I will give you a heads up on summer and fall schedules. You'll want to see this stuff.


Don

No comments: