Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Zacada Circus Performance


The 2009 Zacada Circus has a new show "What if ..."


The Zacada Circus was founded by two Cirque Du Soleil performers, Christine and Kostia, and is located in Stoney Creek. Last years show was fantastic. They use some of their own students but also bring in a bunch of Circus friends from all over the world to be part of their show. It's well worth the time and the money. It's like a mini Cirque Du Soleil performance in our own back yard.


I have asked for a group rate for the OGC. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in attending any of the Zacada Circus performances as posted on the website or the picture posted here.






Niki and I plan to attend the June 13th Matinee if you would like to be there when we are; however, group rates apply to any performance. Just let me know so that I can do the group booking. I will let you know what the group rate is when I hear back from Kosta. Tickets for the general public are $25 per person and $15 for kids under 12.

No comments: